Dear Friends Cutes Happy Birthday
Before you go out today, make sure your pockets are empty. It’s your day to have others treat you! I hope you enjoy your birthday, dear brother.
2. For your birthday, I wish that every mirror in the world would vanish so you wouldn’t know that you are getting older (except for your ever-increasing wisdom, of course.) Happy Birthday!
3. Dear brother, a piece of wisdom for you on your birthday: age is a number and should be unlisted! Happy Birthday!
4. As the true and good-hearted brother that I am, I have remembered your birthday and forgotten your age.
5. Dear brother, though you are no longer young you are still immature! Happy birthday to someone who is always young-at-heart.
6. Don’t regret the grey hairs on your head. Aging is a privilege granted to a select few.
7. Writing this message is a pleasure for me because I’m the very lucky sister that gets to send birthday wishes to a wonderful brother. I hope you have a very special day!
8. Do you know why I hate birthday greetings? Because I always have to tell a bunch of lies. Oh by the way, “Dear brother, you are so sweet. You are the sweetest man I have ever met." Happy Birthday!
9. You are the best man on earth and such a perfect brother. Though I have to say that today I’m glad we’re not in the same place because I know you like to hit me. Happy Birthday to my bully of a brother!
10. Today on your birthday, let the fun begin! We’ll bathe in champagne, eat birthday cakes iced with gold, and eat only the most expensive foods. No harm in wishing for something spectacular for a spectacular brother!
11. Happy birthday, or whatever.
12. Okay, you need to stop getting older because it reminds me of how I’m getting older. So just cut it out! Happy Birthday, bro!
13. I know that I’ve been a role model to you for your entire life, so on your birthday I just want to say, “You’re welcome.” Happy Birthday brother!
14. I’ve learned so much from you over the years, like how to get away with staying out late, how to make mom and dad mad, and how to tell on your siblings. I can’t wait to see what you teach me this year! Happy Birthday.
15. Brother, if you were a bear, I’d want to be a tree. If you were a fish, I’d want to be the sea. If you were a flower, I’d want to be a leaf. But you’re just you, and I’m just me. Happy Birthday!
16. Hey man. So. I just wanted to say, like. You know. Um. Happy Birthday. Yeah. That.